Re: [Sawfish] Add compton module to sawfish

> I have tested this patches a long time, can you pleas also add:

> http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish/2013/01/msg00067

> .html

> http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish/2012/11/msg0003

> 1.html

> and maybe

> http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish/2012/11/msg00026

> .html

I added all three, the last one with the following note:

Added window-type window-matcher. This allows you to change

the '_NET_WM_TYPE' of a window. Specifications explicitly

state that the client (Sawfish in this case) is not allowed to

do so. Still, we provide this ability in case of bogus

applications and testing purposes, it is neither desired nor

required for normal work.

> And one question. By defcustom can we only use one depend by depends?

> (defcustom top-offset -15 ""

> :depends (and opacity-enable shadows-enable))

> something like "and" by :depends is not possible?

I have not ever tried, I will have a look at it.

Regards,

Chris