|Re: [Sawfish] Sawfish and flashplayer settings|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Sawfish and flashplayer settings
- From: Rafal Kolanski <xs@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 15:05:30 +1100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=xaph.net; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:To:MIME-Version:From:Date:Message-ID; bh=Vo2TaBKKtz8JxaXogAGqYIR7QiTFT7vMQ8mnd28VvAg=; b=XzzQFVcTQRuib2XKMHEJflsKmkxBj3SPKfl+WMxVQ3IkqCmhiBnSXP0RDPtK2NVxLvKWNO9byDTgcRQUHnZd2bOZFLv9a9QMfThJ5Dznr+nvFOfh2QJ7NjRaQWsCwkPr;
On 02/03/13 06:45, Timo Korvola wrote:
> On 01.03.2013 12:13, fuchur wrote:
>> If i start the flash-player settings from the flash-player browser
>> plug-in i can't click anything. I also can't close the settings dialog.
>> If i run xfwm4 as windowmanager if have no problems. Any ideas?
> Nope, none. This has been broken for a long time. Because no top level
> windows are involved, the window manager should not make a difference,
> but it does. Very strange.
Is this really a sawfish-only problem though? Googling for:
"flash player settings can't click"
shows that this problem pops up in a variety of environments.
I wonder what xfwm4 does to get this right. I searched through xfwm4's
commit history, but [Ff]lash is not explicitly mentioned.
The only work-around I know of (I've had this problem for years) is
using the settings manager on adobe's site:
Hope that helps,