From: Vladimir Kravets <vova.kravets@xxxxxxxxx>
To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, 14 March 2013, 12:30
Subject: [Sawfish] Sawfish roadmap (?)

Hi guys,

I belive that this project should be alive. As I know by now we try to find maintainer for it.

But I want to ask you guys what we expect from Sawfish in future versions?

There are my list =)
1. native support of window opacity (e.g. have new attribute of window "opacity" or "alpha")
2. More modern themes

Any suggestions from you?

Thanks,
Vladimir

P.S: I up this thread to prepare the list of expectation for people who are interesting in the future of the SawFish project.
From my point of view I'm very proud that such project exists and I don't understanding why we see small activity in it =(((