|[Sawfish] question about debugging|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Sawfish] question about debugging
- From: D M German <dmg@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 11:56:06 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:sender:from:to:subject:organization:reply-to:date :message-id:user-agent:mime-version:content-type; bh=7tzQTBfYEFxhQo8jvZlc+NTdpL/UlP5RDBiWhWd0E2Y=; b=CzPbdNl3JvPnNMhV48Ab2XCRgykgbt9GgBxuXtiY9vaa3RsgYARReSRyau6UHA71hE UuJkvei/hqV/98jTfvPiJOKSPN4x761UyzVxkSlTvlEz/XEMbgKxqyfJhq6tM9ET5/Fc 1vgSGg0IcPINLLHX0t7JcuSxj3SkDPKSIG5ZSC5+GoalmfMO8yRiSApmo3rXzYLCIMRB aC3uxVk3GIMHv2USo0elplUprNycWLZzq3SI5UQ5ZHSk8AE9BgdBgWBtERT1XShBLXtL YPkgO02vd80F5kN1Mln7kBW3k0No4af73VVgnwG+Vt/A4cj/aN8htpinS6mVZAeAuJ7Y TDEw==
- Organization: University of Victoria
I am trying to write an extension. But I am not a very good lisp
programmer and I need debugging. One idea I had was to do "prints".
They work well in interactive mode (sawfish-client) but I cannot find
were ubuntu sends them (12.10). Does anybody know? Any hints in terms of
how to do debugging with librep?
thank you for any help,