Re: [Sawfish] how to position windows just over the edge?

Well, I'm not completely sure but if you're using windows rules you could do
that with something likes this (assuming 1920x1080 screen with no panels
or similar):

Position:
 * x: -1
 * y: -1

Size:
 * width: 1922
 * height: 1082

Or you could remove the border completely from window via the rules.

The README of the mxflat theme actually covers this problem (that maximized
windows can not have a border of zero width). The theme does not know when
the window is maximized, and it is not easy for the theme to retrieve this
information. SO you can only have one border width, for normal and maximized
windows.