[Sawfish] Re: can sawfish auto-resize windows, when I am dragging them with a mouse?

"Robert 'Bobby' Zenz" <Robert.Zenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Please define: Don't work.
>
> Does it not display the needed elements on the right? Does it work if
> you call it directly vai the Sawfish-Popupmenu?

You mean via sawfish-client?  Nothing pops up, in either case.

The problem seems to be with certain gtk elements, which makes me wonder
if it's related to the pager problem.  It's not triggered by all menu
entries, only those with the 'check or 'group options, as far as I know.
But since the bug is triggered by entries in submenus and the result is
that the whole menu fails to show, the default menu setup should trigger
the bug.  I can create my own menus without any problem, so long as I
stay away from the problem menu options.

Try running this from sawfish-client, and if you get a menu you're not
affected by the problem I'm having:

(popup-menu workspace-menu)

As far as I know, no menus at all will work for you if you're using the
default setup and affected by this bug.

--
Jeremy Hankins <nowan@xxxxxxxxx>