Re: [Sawfish] can sawfish auto-resize windows, when I am dragging them with a mouse?

Here are the steps I use to compile it under Ubuntu 12.04:

librep
------

export CONFIG_SHELL="/bin/bash"
autoreconf -f
../configure
make
sudo make install

# This might be totally optional, but stumbled upon it.
sudo ln /usr/lib/librep.so.9 /usr/lib/librep.so.16

rep-gtk
-------

autoreconf -f
../configure
make
sudo make install

sawfish
-------

autoreconf -f
../configure
make
sudo make install

Execute in this order and it should work. If there are missing dependencies,
just install them via apt-get.