Re: [Sawfish] can sawfish auto-resize windows, when I am dragging them with a mouse?

Uhm...maybe I missed something obvious, but that was when I compiled and
isntalled Sawfish ~1.8 or so...so not sure how I should rebuild it when I just
compiled it. Though, might be my system, as it is already through a lot.