[Sawfish] Re: can sawfish auto-resize windows, when I am dragging them with a mouse?

Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> this sounds like GTK+2 on ubuntu is now build with deprecated symbols
> disabled? Does SawfishConfig's tree on the left work normal?

It appears to, though I don't tend to play much with customize so I'm
not sure I would notice if something weren't right.  You can
double-click on the sections and the appropriate stuff comes up,
click on the '-' or '+' to collapse or expand subtrees, etc.

--
Jeremy Hankins <nowan@xxxxxxxxx>