[Sawfish] Changing stacking order not considered entering/exiting window..?

i!

I'm having a (configuration-?) problem with Sawfish 1.9.1.

Let me describe it:
I'm using the enter-exit input focus mode and I have window
keymap bindings (including the mouse actually) to
raise/lower a window in a stack. Now, consider this situation:
I have two windows, A and B, where window A is overlapping
window B to some extent. I move my mouse cursor to the area
where the two windows overlap which causes window A to be
focused. I trigger my keybinding to lower window A to the
bottom of the stack. Now window B is on the top of the stack
but it doesn't have focus -- window A still has it.

How come that changing stacking order is not considered
entering/exiting windows? Maybe this is a configuration issue
but I have failed to find it, do tell where the magic setting
is though! :)

 / Sebastian

PS. Thanks for reviving sawfish by the way. I have been a very
happy user for a long time. Thanks for all your efforts. :)