|Re: [Sawfish] is there a trick to getting the popup menu working|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] is there a trick to getting the popup menu working
- From: sam <throwit1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 04:27:45 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:date:from:to:subject:message-id:reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-disposition:x-sid-pra:user-agent; bh=K9JZU4Dc4GAnRc8Gn4JzT3NgzfcFmcY5lF60+Z9RuDs=; b=TL4fO+V8gckMLWmrUlCGyvjzybYFE1ZxHsGHUCQc/PXWDu6VhDjLDyI+MfJWhMLpU7 Tc6/yzV+Zstl1By2TWifEohs/1z/NFL5rmigyfqkL69+dbKpTvHgnX0oBd13kk0ISxLs 65ss553mdboRjm/e2m9C77hQimUBXTye9imhDzDxSPDrjcnttPFyFp1cxlGidJI6T+8Q FOs6WyUii/AEEjy+DV4ga6ZHpg4cZteMVKu/cel4bjPdcsC6zxQwQVLqp2CHYb66A69U deSuqUJ5GNOgCMh4irpiP5U5AvH6YPhf6II5AkpsewTABhnVohb7LzcIScLI93q4cW2l Bx0A==
> to further post on this list, please consider subscribing
I replied to the "please confirm subscription request email"
and got no errors back so I thought that was OK -
should I re-try from the start again?
> From: listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [Sawfish] confirm subscribe WDU9xd0E
> You sent a request to be subscribed to the following mailing list:
> With the following email:
>Though main-menu can be triggered to be accessible anywhere, if you bind 'popup-root-menu to something in global-keymap, or 'popup-window-menu for window-ops menu.
I turned on the "hints" and clicked (right, left, middle) everywhere the hints said something useful would happen.
No Sawfish menus yet.
in sawfish-config, under "iconify button keymap" I do see the entry
Button3-Click -> Popup window ops menu
but it doesn't do anything anywhere. I suspected Unity or Gnome3 window management had something else running that's capturing or silently throwing away some of these events, but with lxde and Xfce I hoped I had side stepped thse window manager issues.
Shading and maximizing / minimizing using Button 3 works fine.