[Sawfish] Re: Cursors themes and left_ptr_watch

nano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (2012-08-23 at 1104.19 +0200):
> On Thursday 23 August 2012 05:06:44 fuchur wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > All my cursor-themes has a cursor left_ptr_watch. But i can't use the
> > cursor in sawfish. Also i can't find left_ptr_watch in
> > "/usr/share/sawfish/lisp/sawfish/wm/cursors.jl". What must i do that i
> > can use left_ptr_watch in sawfish?
>
> left_ptr_watch is not defined in X11 'cursorfont.h'... what if you try 'watch'
> instead?

watch is the full big wrist watch, used for "fully busy" or "locked"
situations. You can see the basic/original B&W ones with "xfd -fn
cursor". And left_ptr_watch has a curious story behind it
http://vektor-sigma.livejournal.com/1137.html

Is Sawfish using XCursor at all? I find no reference by grepping.
There is a TODO about supporting image based cursors and some code to
let you create ones based in bitmaps.

GSR