|Re: [Sawfish] About SSD (+ new screenshot)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] About SSD (+ new screenshot)
- From: Brian <oldminer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:43:51 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=0eA4+OzBeTon8+l9j4jOmuE2OkBHB6Wm4/jorGflnnc=; b=jN5/nEWm3BY92oNUMPmWq8ExYImNpLuSqiGN9VO7kjEDVa7yOXocPorYYFZqiykMjW SuyyPwvSdOZF60ETgSpE5LoZ//hP4U3aHHslRg5w10eC/qq2TKX+TYDWreCbvLv45taQ H58rx4A2gOkg/4fBRPRGya4TbvmSnqjqMwCuEgehXYDgVezDG+AJ9q16tUlzf2Vu88ML U5kE1ztDypojPPZK0ozZmhtf7EpgIMyd+JKhVazgkwMWYtrKdftPfLvkK48JCVkXUJoe w2PvYRFvQ9JYensnC8Jrcj7O4+4s4ZLt6iOLntUTeXSSePAlf749iphnhEQRbvoGE6co +Mvw==
On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Either way here's a screenshot of the recent GIT Head:
Any thoughts on this?
Potential improvement: The lack of a graphic for the Settings and Exit, while everything else has one, makes them look like misplaced text rather than clickable things. A small border around them or an underline to make it obvious that they're buttons may help.