|Re: [Sawfish] Sawfish In Your Favourite Desktop Environment.|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Sawfish In Your Favourite Desktop Environment.
- From: Brett Viren <brett.viren@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 07:01:36 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=DDNvjnLjE3LI9pBOGYnyXzSH9o8+St4j3CvZxTRiK5M=; b=sVGY7wLkxOA8lqaXCHqTmfD3aw0EH1Wgy4HdrrrHmqUTejV31u7YP7GycZ0Ke3xkix E4vrPvWh2Jvb7r5hRt7GVjGsvhKIdnqSnTSXwDveW2hcDhiyRUffpbE+h1OODaqOKi6t 3UL70i0nJScOMRCqDDTq5SyEQFQDupBYAg0xY=
On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 5:20 AM, Deric Bytes <dericbytes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 3. How come you can't just run the command 'sawfish &' from inside gnome and
> the above functionality becomes available
If you run gnome "classic" or "fallback" you can run "sawfish
--replace" from a terminal and it will replace metacity. I have not
tried this from the full gnome3 wm/desktop.
If you like what that gives you, you can make it a permanent option in
gdm's session menu. (see recent past messages to this list with my