|Re: [Sawfish] [PATCH 0/4] Fedora's spec.in files|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] [PATCH 0/4] Fedora's spec.in files
- From: Teika Kazura <teika@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 17:58:53 +0900 (JST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lavabit; d=lavabit.com; b=27ar8uGpIGrNq5SSWXkFEuGxSHCnzior3Loe5hAaTenlEYVdDvb3KGj/9BahF1TfE4uRf6zrAkSueL2nPthrRCYl/WmLVjxVC5gAMMf9cySEEMaDjNiNuT1wRBz1O5sHlhqtdnJLIOeYx3suwB+fiSgskvpzybmBSyMa+m628Mc=; h=Date:Message-Id:To:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:References:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
On Sat, 14 Jan 2012 19:10:30 +0200, "Kim B. Heino" wrote:
> -# This file in not an offical spec of any distributions.
> -# Please read the changelog at the bottom, and send us a fix if it doesn't work.
> -# The latest is available from:
> -# http://git.gnome.org/browse/librep/tree/librep.spec.in
I think these lines are worth keeping:
* It implies that users' efforts are required more or
less if something doesn't work, since we're not officially
supporting Fedora, nor other rpm based distros.
* We often can't update spec files for each release. Even in that
case, users may be able to fetch the latest from git-web or your
site at bbbs.net, __if they're recorded in spec files__. Yes,
they should point to tuxfamily's repository in place of gnome's.
Thanks Kim for your years of help.
Teika (Teika kazura)