Re: [Sawfish] Sawfish from GIT does not save customizations

Am 07.01.2012 17:24, schrieb Christopher Roy Bratusek:
On Saturday 07 January 2012 17:09:27 Stefan Husmann wrote:
Hello,

the newest sawfish from git does not respect my customizations anymore.

The theme is always StyleTab. I can change that using the config tool
from the menu but the cahnge is gone if I restart sawfish. Also the
application menu is in english now.

If I downgrade to the version from new years day everything is fine
again.

I do not use a DE. The behaviour is the same on Archlinux x86_46 and i686.

Regards Stefan

---

Thanks. I fixed it now.

Regards,
Chris
Thank you for the very fast commited fix.

---