|[Sawfish] Re: [sawfish] Re: Sawfish in python??? scheme?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Sawfish] Re: [sawfish] Re: Sawfish in python??? scheme?
- From: Teika Kazura <teika@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 09:32:32 +0900 (JST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lavabit; d=lavabit.com; b=SgGuKAtT1YNgaqLplje8tPA6L5JeyYeEj/pLYohK9zMcHl9Snkl5Oxd4Sjqnv0nkBzPULYiEvRGQHLVPwMDuYiD54g7ndxe8hls6Y9Y4RN1FeGCku8Q5NC2PC0HegRCBxwzVgqj7jPIihf3a+weHC8gl+GFn1+yI8VGn7bpXFKM=; h=Date:Message-Id:To:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:References:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:23:31 -0500, Eli Barzilay wrote:
> [by writing a racket-scheme based WM,] we do have other linux users
> who would probably love to use a racket based WM, including the
> usual flow of hungry-for-project students.
I'm not so optimistic, but I feel that xmonad has a big crowd of
haskell users behind the scene.
On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:06:39 -0700, dmg wrote:
> [libtool problem]
On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 23:19:38 -0700, dmg wrote:
> all that is needed is
> export CONFIG_SHELL="/bin/bash"
> before ./autogen.sh [on systems /bin/sh is not bash.]
Q: Why doesn't libtool work?
A: Because GNU's not Unix!
Teika (Teika kazura)