Re: [Sawfish] Frame class and foreground image scale.

> If i use scale-image for the foreground images in theme.jl, it makes the
> images blurry.

That's because of GDK. Try to compile Sawfish with imlib as imageloader.
It's still not perfect, but from my last test way better than with GDK.

Else consider using proportional images (4x4 instead of 4x5 for example, that
should improve quality with GDK). GDK is shitty, I know.

As of now it's only imlib1, though I might get into porting to imlib2.

(will have a look at your other issue, soon, currently importing some stuff
from sawfish-mmc (finally)).

Chris

> Any ideas?

---