[Sawfish] defcustom by :type color lost settings.

defcustom by :type color lost settings and i can reproduces it:
I have a color dialog in my themefile:

(defcustom mystyletab:focus-frame-color (get-color "#780000")
  "Focus frame color."
  :group (appearance My-StyleTab:group My-StyleTab:color-group)
  :type color)

and under it:
(defvar aaa mystyletab:focus-frame-color)

I no restart sawfish, go to the color dialog change the color restart
sawfish again and open sawfish-client type:

mystyletab:focus-frame-color
#<color #e600e4001200>

and

aaa
#<color #e600e4001200>

All is like expected and i can restart sawfish again and again all is
ok, but if i once open sawfish-config with the color dialog and i do
NOTHING then close sawfish-config after restart sawfish i got by
sawfish-client:

mystyletab:focus-frame-color
#<color #e600e4001200>

and

aaa
#<color #780000000000>

Can anyone help?

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0