Re: [Sawfish] Re: libtool problem librep 0.92.0

On Tuesday 23 August 2011 22:32:34 fuchur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 22:17:18 +0200
>
> wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >I see... I was asking you, if you could make a decent blueish (bläulich)
> >variant of StyleTab, which would be used as default, in favour of "Dark".
>
> Zevenos has a clearlooks-deco for sawfish.
> "http://www.zevenos.com/download/themes";
> I can make it available for StyleTab, but it take some time.
> Or have you a better idea for a blue theme?

Well, I wouldn't have copied Clearlooks. It's so .... usual. :)

maybe something like those?

Flat:
http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Fugitive?content=93115
http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Gillet?content=105460

More fancy:
http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Saturglass?content=106292
http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Glazy?content=135265

actually I believe those are newschool MC themes, which may not have all
graphics as image-files...

Chris

---