|Re: [Sawfish] Re: libtool problem librep 0.92.0|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Re: libtool problem librep 0.92.0
- From: "Eric P. Mangold" <teratorn@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:05:22 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=deI9AMnwNtA43jcjT4/AkzNS7Rbz4PrakEZJ9ROUTso=; b=pBvIX+cQ4Shlyklb2mfkc/laTwu9k3ouc+92FgckNJPChvSKP+8ZLl5YYjkmwWu78Y ZNDp+U8XlYvYVrQfb1nIf9sM1O9YukRchINLPluWyjEJXnLuimdDTy3lSmN6QeaF8y8j 90Rw+maULLRyyoTO+3Q5e3zxwa+Rog7I5a87M=
On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 22:06, Rodrigo Gallardo <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, it's me, the long lost Debian packages maintainer!
> I'm finally working on getting current sawfish back in shape for the
> distro, starting by actually using current sawfish in my own
> system. Expect news :-)
> Rodrigo Gallardo
I hate autotools too, like anyone else. When something goes wrong it's
often ridiculously difficult to debug.
Is there anything that autotools does that can't be done better with a
modern build system? If there aren't strong objections I might put
some effort in to getting sawfish/rep/rep-gtk building with scons as a
proof of concept. Any other scons users here?
Currently git librep fails to configure on OpenBSD 4.9-release.
Lonestar ~/code-other/librep % AUTOMAKE_VERSION=1.10
AUTOCONF_VERSION=2.64 ./autogen.sh --prefix=/home/teratorn/altsys
You should add the contents of `/usr/local/share/aclocal/libtool.m4'
aclocal-1.10: couldn't open directory `m4': No such file or directory