Re: [Sawfish] 2 new blue styles for StyleTab

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 09:20:12 +0200
wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>Alternatively StyleTab may use recolor-image like in Crux theme and let the
>user choose the color? But this would involve additional tasks in theme.jl.
>
>... adding the option (to all styles) whether to
>have colored buttons or not?

I don't understand the code in Crux. Have you try a example code in
StyleTab for one button? I guess you need many new `((class . )) etc.
in theme.jl.

>This would reduce the amount of duplicated images and in case of an update it
>would save you some time, too. What do you think?

You need for each button this images:
button-active button-press highlight-images inactiv-highlight
highlight-press inactive-highlight-press button-icon press-button-icon.
This save no time and all images must redraw (more as 2000 images for
StyleTab).

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0