Re: [Sawfish] 2 new blue styles for StyleTab

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 21:14:01 +0200
wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>And the button-icons need some love
For me the button-icons looks nice and i have build the buttons with
all mine love and time.

>Maybe white icons for BlueDarker and some snowish for BlueGlass?
I have tested it with white as i build the themes but its looks ugly
for me.

The color of the theme was yours idea. I have take the color from:
http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Saturglass?content=106292the

All in all i like the color(s) and a brighter blue makes eyes tired.

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0