Re: [Sawfish] Error switching to StyleTAB

Am 14.06.2011 16:18, schrieb Christopher X. Candreva:
I've just upgraded to Sawfish 1.8.1 and tried to switch to StyleTAB to see
what the discussion was about (am I the only one using Eazel-blue ?)

When I try to select it in sawfish-ui, I get a pop-up w/ this error:

While changing default-frame-style:
Unbound variable: define-command-gaol

What does this mean ?

Chris Candreva  -- chris@xxxxxxxxxxx -- (914) 948-3162
http://www.westnet.com/

---

Do you have

(defvar-setq themes-are-gaolled nil)

somewhere in your resource-file? That's the only thing I could come up now, without knowing more about your setup.

Chris

---