[Sawfish] new compile from git source installation tests

I'll run some new installation from git source tests this week. I know that a lot of folks are going to want to install sawfish 1.8.90 from a pre-built debian squeeze system with the desktop already installed. I did it without the desktop because it was easier for me. Without a workaround it will break any of the three big squeeze desktops. I have a good idea for a simple workaround when hybridizing the system. I'll check it out this week and let you know if it works. Until I do find a workaround please leave the disclaimer about building the git source code without a desktop. It will break any of the three main squeeze desktops (kde gnome xfce) if you build sawfish 1.8.90 on top of them.

--
 Darth Emacs

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.