Re: [Sawfish] Re: sawfish 1.8.90 compile from git source on sqeeze/wheezy hybrid

Also,

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 12:11 PM, Darth Emacs <darthemacs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, but since the last stable release was only a couple of months ago anyone building a hybrid really shouldn't run into any problems until say the new year. Around Sept or Oct when I upgrade my hybrid, I'll start checking bug reports in testing for the packages that are really important to me before running an upgrade with apt-pinning. Till then I just run a quick check on bugs or none at all before running aptitude upgrade with my apt-pinning.