|Re: [Sawfish] Re: sawfish 1.8.90 compile from git source on sqeeze/wheezy hybrid|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Re: sawfish 1.8.90 compile from git source on sqeeze/wheezy hybrid
- From: Darth Emacs <darthemacs@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 12:11:07 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=+ArfbNfSQQcc+ioD6Qd0i7gcLZgQN03I7S4nqvXhpGQ=; b=pXUPetahLfLgsPoAWhgKGt3KER29nBFbjbcfYj5GTB7V/EzBTslbYeVadOgDsNa3SU 9YUL9Yqx2RA1m1mFCyvgIn44A5gkjaHD28gqsNsXwO6wUfzwIpgKed0hFGNXBZt4H84o QN+CsUIh+xHKYSjuU/4VnYy1eUOiIpu3YUSOA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=FIkxjhAPX56GF1dvzsPuLTBEjaN3GFiDjbcgSdiHYgrhdHtMSclv8GaHAmRuSv68uZ axG29Nx6pSBNBau0pPYN0EZV8YHLEfYYqm/1e8Mra02sPwMNvqLbiR/tBwBVmZs88n6U cvRh54J701Un+PGBk8ffgJEXgAI33xYVwo8cA=
Yes, but since the last stable release was only a couple of months ago anyone building a hybrid really shouldn't run into any problems until say the new year. Around Sept or Oct when I upgrade my hybrid, I'll start checking bug reports in testing for the packages that are really important to me before running an upgrade with apt-pinning. Till then I just run a quick check on bugs or none at all before running aptitude upgrade with my apt-pinning.
On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 11:35 AM, Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ah... you mean the problem, that 1.9 requires you to grab GTK+ from Testing..
Well, that shouldn't break your desktop, unless you blindly update everything. (and we're talking 'bout testing not unstable).