[qet] Greetings!!!

Hello,

I am an assistant to a researcher in a pharmaceutical research institution based in Spain.  We are in search of a business man/person that can help our company in supplying and sourcing some raw materials we use in production for cancer treatments and other life saving medications.

I have a business proposal for you which is worth a substantial amount. In acknowledgment of this email, I shall divulge details of my intent for your consideration. Feel free also to reply to me.

Regards,

Mr.Phillip Smith
Research Assistant.
Pharmaceutical Company