Re: [qet] Schémas RGIE / RGIE drawings

Le lundi 12 septembre 2022, 11:46:44 CEST cn020930@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :
> Hi,
>

> Congrats and many thanks for the your high quality ‘QElectrotech’.
>

> I am a 65 years old retired electrical engineer and started to use
> QElectrotech to prepare the official wiring diagrams for my personal house.
>
> Your app is very close to compete with Industrial products that I used in
> the past and is probably far above other freeware solutions, it is also much
> more adapted than QCad, Autocad or Visio that I have used previously.
>

> But it seems to me that there is still some place for improvements and I
> would certainly try to contribute to this if I can.
>

> In Belgium we need to comply with the local electrical domestic regulation
> which is a part of the legal reference book named RGIE. This looks like a
> fork of the French NFC-15-100 but with some very big differences
> (unfortunately since the original french standard seems to me more
> knowledgeable and clearly presented).
>

> In this publication (RGIE) there is a chapter describing the recommended
> drawing symbols and single line diagram layout.
>
> In order to comply exactly with this recommendation, the standard domestic
> single pole symbols you provide do the job but they would need some simple
> tweaks since the RGIE single line diagrams presents the appliance symbols on
> horizontal lines (see example in attachment).
>

> I am using this version:
>

> To achieve the RGIE presentation, I have tried to modify the position of the
> terminals of the symbols from vertical to horizontal and also add some
> terminals to some symbols.
> I can edit the standard symbols to create custom symbols and save them in a
> custom lib, BUT:
>

> *	I cannot find a way to rotate/create horizontal terminals and can
> only insert vertical terminals in the element editor menus.
> Example:
> *
> *	I have not found the trick to recenter correctly the symbols on
the
> grid so that the center of the circle aligns with the grid after insertion
> in the master drawing.
>

> Could you please advise to help me finding the doc for these actions or
> check if these operations could be implemented or not.
>

> As a counterpart I agree to provide to the community the modified free RGIE
> lib I could create
>

> There are a lot of forums in Belgium where you see people crying to find a
> free good drawing tool with the Belgian symbols. No doubt they would be
> delighted to take the benefits of using your app.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Many thanks in advance,
>
> C Verfaille

Hi and thanks for compliments.
Try 0.9 dev version it's fix more things, see
https://git.tuxfamily.org/qet/qet.git/log/?h=0.8.1

For terminals to rotate use space keyboard.
For documentations see :
https://download.tuxfamily.org/qet/manual_0.7/build/index.html
https://www.youtube.com/user/scorpio8101/videos

You 're welcome to share new RGIE drawings to me or by making a PR on Github
https://github.com/qelectrotech/qelectrotech-source-mirror

Best regards,
Laurent