[qet] QElektrotech development version - for the localization/translation work

in the folder with "qelectrotech_trunk" is after the executing of command svn up string "2006-2017 Les développeurs de QElectroTech", and there are about 4 untranslated strings in the file with Czech localization.

Do I have the right development version?
Could you provide the right command ? - I would delete the current folder and make it new for the translation work - for me to be able to add the missing translations - I think, that there are more unfinished strings than 4!

Greetings, Pavel Fric