|[qet] QET - Czech localization in version 5.0|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/qet Archives
- To: <qet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [qet] QET - Czech localization in version 5.0
- From: "Pavel Fric" <pavelfric@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 11:09:48 +0100 (CET)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=seznam.cz; s=beta; t=1448878200; bh=rQn+su9ioBbtnc072JX1OyHq5VPBMGnW8Y16McTMWZc=; h=Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-Id:References:Mime-Version: X-Mailer:Content-Type; b=BMXxLYhp0nl7GKc9YGg5SM+wLWAnUTE9fcN4wFLjQF3WLteQb/GiWplNI+2XS/siu CnOnzAKeJF7c+AoqDUWwcRdRHBwb/YobvwY72WuqWZ+T/1KQVyA9sXnPIL+RA6nNXA e7//VOPTxVxksQ4SptYozojCVWu7xCfwQvsF+UOs=
today, after installation (Windows installation), I´ve just noticed, that the GUI of QElectrotech isn´t fully localized into Czech language. In reality there are many unlocalized strings (they remain en francais).
But the localization file should be translated at least 100 %.
In Linux I see this pleasant state, almost the "full" localization for example in version 4.0.
Also what does it mean? The translation files weren´t automatically fetched from the repo, where I sent them to?
Greetings, Pavel Fric