[qet] QET - Czech localization in version 5.0

today, after installation (Windows installation), I´ve just noticed, that the GUI of QElectrotech isn´t fully localized into Czech language. In reality there are many unlocalized strings (they remain en francais).

But the localization file should be translated at least 100 %.

In Linux I see this pleasant state, almost the "full" localization for example in version 4.0.

Also what does it mean? The translation files weren´t automatically fetched from the repo, where I sent them to?

Greetings, Pavel Fric