Re: [qet] QET - Czech localization in version 5.0

Le lundi 30 novembre 2015, 11:09:48 Pavel Fric a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> today, after installation (Windows installation), I´ve just noticed, that
> the GUI of QElectrotech isn´t fully localized into Czech language. In
> reality there are many unlocalized strings (they remain en francais).
>
> But the localization file should be translated at least 100 %.
>
> In Linux I see this pleasant state, almost the "full" localization for
> example in version 4.0.
>
> Also what does it mean? The translation files weren´t automatically fetched
> from the repo, where I sent them to?
>
> Greetings, Pavel Fric

Hi Pavel,

i guess your qet_cs.qm is old to date, have you send your qet_cs.qm files with
qet_cs.ts files in trunk?

I refreshed files qet_cs.qm, and i had to rebuild all Debian and Windows
packages in download page, could you try if is ok now?

Greetings,
Laurent