Re: [qet] Czech QelectroTech documentation - translation from French

Hello Laurent

About the project help manual in html format, you commented that I use for editing the program ExeLearning and the result is what we sent you, template is the FPD-MEDU, it's just a proposal.

Easy to work on a template already undertaken, you just have to replace text, the same program packages the files in a folder .zip, ready to upload to the server

For translation PoEdit can be used, although I see the case, as each translator can do on their own.

About this Gimp pictures, working in layers and easy to edit an image to change the text to the selected language, and even change the background image captured in their respective language, I send you a sample.

ExeLearning

qet-es.elp = Generated package to work with ExeLearning

Please tell me you If it is correct to continue

regards

Alfredo

2013/9/20 laurent Trinques <scorpio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Le vendredi 20 septembre 2013 12:48:16 Alfredo Carreto a écrit :

> Hi Laurent

> It would be ideal, the manual could be included in the aid of Qelectrotech,

> either in the wiki of Qelectrotech.

> Just tell me how to lniciar in QTLinguist.

> Greetings

> Alfredo

Hi Alfredo,

I'm asking about what format and what tool to use to facilitate the translation of technical documentation.

I'm found this howto

http://www.galpon.org/wiki/index.php/Convertir_HTML_a_.po_y_a_la_inversa#Traducci.C3.B3n_de_.xml

mkdir test

cd test

wget http://download.tuxfamily.org/qet/pdf/quickstart_pl/QuickStart_QET_pl.pdf

I'm convert pdf to html files:

pdftohtml -s QuickStart_QET_pl.pdf QuickStart_QET_pl.html

html2po QuickStart_QET_pl-html.html l10n

mkdir pl

mv QuickStart_QET_pl*.html pl/

mkdir images

mv *.png images/

mv *.jpg images/

mkdir en

mkdir es

mkdir fr

html2po pl l10n

html2po: warning: Output directory does not exist. Attempting to create

processing 2 files...

To continue,

Regards,

laurent