Re: [qet] Czech QelectroTech localization - QET launched with Czech GUI in Slovak environment

Hi Pavel,

On Linux, I think the language is detected automatically. So, if for
example, you have set your sytem in Japanese, Qet will try to start in
Japanese if it exists. Many Linux distributions include a
user-friendly program to change your language.

Regards,
Youssef