Re: [qet] Czech QelectroTech documentation - translation from French

Hi Laurent

It would be ideal, the manual could be included in the aid of Qelectrotech, either in the wiki of Qelectrotech.
Just tell me how to lniciar in QTLinguist.

Greetings

Alfredo

2013/9/20 laurent Trinques <scorpio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Le jeudi 19 septembre 2013 21:31:13 Alfredo Carreto a écrit :

> Hi

> and begun to translate the wiki quick start manual, could be the

> firststep, French to Spanish

> Alfredo

hi all,

Thanks Afredo, i added all images in es/doc repertory.

Warning french translation is a automatic google translation polish to french and is not perfect, likewise for polish to english.

I think working together on this quick start on the wiki just be a good idea to have a manual updated and translated into several languages.

But a solution like Qt linguist will probably more suitable and easier to translate nanuel for futur.

What do you think?

Regards,

Laurent