[qet] Cannot open file

I am using the newest version of QElectroTech v0.30a+svn2205 on Ubuntu 12.04, 32 bits.

I was working some time on the attached project, but I cannot open it any longer.

If I try to open it I get the message "Merci de patientie" and the program hangs.

When I launch it from the command line without opening a file I get the message:

ufechner@ufechner-hp:~$ qelectrotech
QETSingleApplication::sendMessage() : QLocalSocket::connectToServer: Der Verbindungsaufbau wurde verweigert ( qelectrotech-ufechner ) "sni-qt/5583" WARN 15:41:43.144 void StatusNotifierItemFactory::connectToSnw() Invalid interface to SNW_SERVICE
transaction began for  "common"

Any idea?

Best regards:

Uwe Fechner