Re: [qet] Message windows Translation

Il 12/05/2013 15:11, laurent T ha scritto:
Le samedi 11 mai 2013 22:44:46 silvio a écrit :
I do not know how to translate the texts (that appear in the dialogue
windows)as "save" "cancel" and "close without saving" in Italian. Are
not in the file qet_it.
can I translate them?

thank you very much
Silvio

ps Alessandro Conti (past official italian translator) is no more an
active member.
Hi Silvio,

I don't find any "close without saving" in the code, can you put a attached
screen of windows, or source code file?
you can see in the attached images (I think it is a dialog of QT system)
I had written that I could not find those words in the file ts
maybe the tag "tr"is not set for this dialog button.
Ps: I refreshed TS file in revision 2154

Regards
laurent T
I have ver. 2153, but it is one thing that I noticed from the beginning.

Silvio