[qet]

Bonjour, Hi I don't know what's your language, so I will talk to you in english. I'm Bertrand, I'm french and interested by your project. I studied about mechanic in agricol machinneries so I know more about shema for car than for house. I don't know programming computer but i'm interested to learn about that I tried to learn a bit about C language. I use mac osx. If you think I can help you for something just ask me, If you think I don't have the knowledge you need say to me and don't worry I won't be offended. good luck Cheers. Bertrand