Re: [qet] [en] Resignation from the QElectroTech project

Dear QET users and (ex)-developpers,

I would like to use this opportunity to thank the huge work made by
Xavier. He is not only a skilled programmer who created from scratch a
working program for drawing electrical diagrams that is unique in the
open source ecosystem in this area. He has spent many hours for this
task. He is also a manager who helped creating a community, replying
to many emails, building a web site, setting up an SVN server, etc.
Moreover he contributed to the English translation and the translation
coordination. So we are not losing one persons, but several persons.
So, I think he deserves a big "thank you" from many people.

I would like also to thank the (not so) new people who took part in
the development of the software.

I am currently a bit busy for some <s> real life</s> off-line stuff as
some on-line stuff. But I think, it would be nice, if we see how we
can attract some C++ developpers. I have some ideas that I will try to
share later.

Thank you all for your contributions.
Regards,

Youssef