[qet] Translators: final .ts update before releasing the 0.3alpha version

Hello,

We intend to release a 0.3alpha version of QElectroTech on this Saturday
evening (Europe time).

Translations are in very good shape for most languages: Spanish, Portuguese,
Czech, Polish, German, Italian, Arabic and Croatian are only a few strings
away from being 100% complete (regarding the application itself). Of course,
the few missing strings are also the most recent ones.

All these languages will be shipped in the incoming release, even if you do
not update them right now. However, if you have some spare time this
Saturday, please do not hesitate to update again your .ts files. For those
of you who do not use Subversion, you'll find them here[1].

Last but not least, I'd like to thank you all for your work and efforts --
when the project started, I would have hardly imagined it translated to a
dozen different languages.

Regards,
--
Xavier G.