Re: [qet] QElectroTech: translations update - Czech translations

t´s about some weeks when I had to change the purpose of my aged notebook, where I worked on QElectroTech translations from working tool to pad for whatever. :) And it won´t be soon when I pluck up courage to reinstall my only 1 and 1/2 old notebook with any newer distribution (everytime when I installed during that period up to last autumn, there was "huge" problem with drivers/kernel or so..., and I had to revert to openSUSE 1.3, which appers to be old enough to make that hardware running :)

Also I see there is little number of fuzzy or untranslated strings in the file for applications GUI. It might be finished, if you could send me .ts file - completion and sending back is no problem for me.

But there are also some elements according to the table of translation stats - if you would be able simply extract in reasonable time for you these elements, I could work on them too.

Greetings, Pavel

> Od: Xavier G. <xavier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Předmět: [qet] QElectroTech: translations update?
> Datum: 23.4.2012 19:41:35
> Hello,
>
> The QElectroTech project intends to release a new version in a few weeks
> and, as shown on the page dedicated to translations[1], you are registered
> as translators for Russian, Portuguese, Romanian and German.
>
> Could you let me know whether you are still interested into translating
> QElectroTech? Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Xavier G.