|Re: [qet] QElectroTech: translations update - Czech translations|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/qet Archives
- To: qet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [qet] QElectroTech: translations update - Czech translations
- From: Pavel Fric <pavelfric@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 20:33:59 +0200 (CEST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=seznam.cz; h=In-Reply-To:Received:Date:To:From:Subject:Mime-Version:Message-Id:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:X-Country:X-Abuse:X-Seznam-User:X-Virus-Info:X-Seznam-SPF:X-Seznam-DomainKeys; b=NhItsUqpbuAEuTBMFY41ZQD4Wsp6Whtu23M6SSdkAJsNb/oM4kGXOximBqUVqSBme rnqMHvZ4saVzth2X59GlK79AOvev5sHnjKni0NfDAj0FbD7Xci2fDzyqkqFoWSN1g5+ dFT5fMjhLZzN01X5XEAbPXydri0Q4JId9gGFjpI=
t´s about some weeks when I had to change the purpose of my aged notebook, where I worked on QElectroTech translations from working tool to pad for whatever. :) And it won´t be soon when I pluck up courage to reinstall my only 1 and 1/2 old notebook with any newer distribution (everytime when I installed during that period up to last autumn, there was "huge" problem with drivers/kernel or so..., and I had to revert to openSUSE 1.3, which appers to be old enough to make that hardware running :)
Also I see there is little number of fuzzy or untranslated strings in the file for applications GUI. It might be finished, if you could send me .ts file - completion and sending back is no problem for me.
But there are also some elements according to the table of translation stats - if you would be able simply extract in reasonable time for you these elements, I could work on them too.
> ------------ Původní zpráva ------------
> Od: Xavier G. <xavier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Předmět: [qet] QElectroTech: translations update?
> Datum: 23.4.2012 19:41:35
> The QElectroTech project intends to release a new version in a few weeks
> and, as shown on the page dedicated to translations, you are registered
> as translators for Russian, Portuguese, Romanian and German.
> Could you let me know whether you are still interested into translating
> QElectroTech? Thanks in advance.
> Xavier G.
> QElectroTech project developer
>  http://qelectrotech.org/wiki/doc/translation#statut_des_traductions