Re: [qet] QElectroTech v0.3 is coming?

Le Thursday 07 July 2011 07:54:58 Pavel Fric, vous avez écrit :
> Hi, nice Summer,
Hello Pavel,

> I just finished the work on translation of Elements - maybe majority of
> them or all could be translated into Czech now. There are probably more
> than 1000 elements in repository. In such an amount some translations
> would deserve better handling in the future. :-)
>
> Also I have question about new release of QET - is already stated any
> date for 0.3? Then would be possible better testing of e. g. translation
> with people who are real Electrotechnicians. :-)
Unfortunately, I had a lot of work recently and did not progress that much
on QElectroTech. My working directory currently contains a good start for
the title block template editor, and I'd like to finish it before releasing
the 0.3 version. I am currently unable to state a release date though.

> Greetings, Pavel Fric
Greetings,
--
Xavier G.