[qet] QElectroTech v0.3 is coming?

Hi, nice Summer,

I just finished the work on translation of Elements - maybe majority of them or all could be translated into Czech now. There are probably more than 1000 elements in repository. In such an amount some translations would deserve better handling in the future. :-)

Also I have question about new release of QET - is already stated any date for 0.3? Then would be possible better testing of e. g. translation with people who are real Electrotechnicians. :-)

Greetings, Pavel Fric