[qet] Re: QElectroTech Translation ita

On Wednesday April 20th, 2011 20:02:12 Dario Salvadori wrote:
> > Hi i’m dario from italy,
Hello,

> > I am a electrical and electronic designer.
> > I used your sw and I find it fantastic.
Nice :)

> > I would like to translate the language files in Italian.
> > (after the translation will always be open source and free)
> >
> > how can I do?
Actually, the software has been recently translated to Italian, but that
could not be seen by everyone for several reasons:
  * Our contact page[0] was not up to date - I have just updated it.
  * The Windows package I generate regularly on our repository[1] dit not
embed the following languages:
    * Polish (pl)
    * German (de)
    * Romanian (ro)
    * Italian (it)
    * This is fixed in the latest build (rev1274).
Both are my bad, of course ;) My excuses to concerned translators.

However, our translations stats[2] show it is still possible to work on
Italian translation, especially on elements translation. So you may help
Alessandro on this part.
Elements translation can be done using either a text editor or the
QElectroTech element editor. Knowing Subversion is a plus if you want to
commit your work yourself. By the way, which operating system do you use?

> > Thanks, from italy.
Regards,
--
Xavier G.