Re: [qet] pneumatique

Le Monday 28 March 2011 09:35:48, Paweł Śmiech a écrit :
> Hi Laurent.
>
> Several pneumatic elements may be useful for the QET.
> All only in polish :-(
>
> Regards
> Pawel S.

> Eskalacja konfliktu w Libii. Co przyniesie ingerencja ONZ?
> Zobacz » http://linkint.pl/f295c
Hi pawel .

Thanks for your draws symbols is very good , but is very dificult for me to
select in polish if some elements are already present in svn archive and
compare with your zip , classification  and search documentation in french to
good translation  after in english and yes google translate is fun for me help
Pawel you can upload and donwload  with svn , and choice if this element is
for re-draw or just add lost language.
yes pawel you can upload other symbols and help me for classification and
translation

Regards
laurent T