Fwd: Re: [qet] pneumatique

------ Wiadomość oryginalna ------
Temat: Re: [qet] pneumatique
Data: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:33:10 +0200
Nadawca: Paweł Śmiech <pawel32640@xxxxxxxxxx>
Adresat: laurent trinques <5c04pi0810@xxxxxxxxx>

W dniu 28.03.2011 16:13, laurent trinques pisze:
Le Monday 28 March 2011 09:35:48, Paweł Śmiech a écrit :
Hi Laurent.

Several pneumatic elements may be useful for the QET.
All only in polish :-(

Regards
Pawel S.

Eskalacja konfliktu w Libii. Co przyniesie ingerencja ONZ?
Zobacz&#187; http://linkint.pl/f295c
Hi pawel .

Thanks for your draws symbols is very good , but is very dificult for me to
select in polish if some elements are already present in svn archive and
compare with your zip , classification  and search documentation in french to
good translation  after in english and yes google translate is fun for me help
Pawel you can upload and donwload  with svn , and choice if this element is
for re-draw or just add lost language.
yes pawel you can upload other symbols and help me for classification and
translation

Regards
laurent T

Hi Laurent

I changed the categories and items, I do not know whether the changes
are good. Do not write to SVN because the changes are large, verify and
correct.

Regards
Pawel Ś

Czy wiesz, ze mieszkanie 50m2 mozna miec juz za 90 tys?
Sprawdz szczegoly >> http://linkint.pl/f2939