Re: [qet] polish translation

On Friday 25 February 2011 06:53:14 Paweł Śmiech, you wrote:
> Hi Xavier
Hi Pawel,

> QET v.0.22 -> Editor elements -> panel Information -> bookmark Undo:
>
> (modification %1) style epaisseur
>                    style couleur
>                    style remplissage
>                    style ligne
>                    style antialiasing
>
> greetings
Indeed, these strings were not internationalized. This has been fixed in
revision 1170, i.e. in branch 0.3. I haven't fixed it in trunk since I don't
think we'll make any nother 0.2x release based on the trunk. So I guess we
can focus on the 0.3 branch, it'll make the merging work easier.
Thanks for the report :-)

Greetings,
--
Xavier G.