Re: [qet] Translation (de) of elements

Le dimanche 04 juillet 2010 14:49:52 markus budde, vous avez écrit :
> Hello Xavier,
Hi Markus,

> attached you'll find the translation of the 'collection_officielle' into
> German.
>
> I have used QElectroTech for editing the names..
Ok, I have committed your work. However, you worked on a version of the
collection which is not as recent as what can be found in our Subversion
repository. Attached is an archive containing the elements and directories
which are yet to be translated. Could you work on it then send it back to me
? Thanks in advance.

> CU
Cheers,

Xavier