RE: [qet] Translation (de) of elements

Hello Xavier,

may you send me again the file for the german translation, because i think it is not complete..

I guess this weekend i will find some time to translate it..
..and by the way what else can i do and how..

Thank's in advances..

CU

Mit freundlichen Grüssen / best regards / meilleures salutations

Markus Budde

En Bouley 103

CH-1680 Romont

tel. : +41 (0)26 652 100 3