Re: [proaudio] bug tracker access

Not sure if we can do this ourselves. If anyone can do this can you add me too because I've never had any prights to the bug tracker either.

Thanks
Gavin

On 17 November 2015 at 20:49, Ingolf Wagner <palipalo9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey,

I am searching the bug-tracker mantis, and found some issues I could do. But I'm still a reporter. I have no experiance with that tool, but I guess I should get another status, to assign an Issue to me, resolve it or confirm it.

http://proaudio.tuxfamily.org/bugs/

My account name is still palo (like my tuxfamily account).